[Apply Now] Adagrad AI Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Computer Vision Engineer
Adagrad AI Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Computer Vision Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Pune – India, Remote|
|Profile||Computer Vision Engineer|
About the job
We’re a team of researchers who want to change how industries function using Artificial Intelligence. You’ll get a chance to be one of the first few engineers in the team working with a world-class team. We’re looking for someone who is looking for growth and challenges. Someone who doesn’t believe in 9-5 policy and want to drive things and industries by themselves. Someone who has an exceptional work ethic and determination to solve extremely complex problems. We generally hire 3x engineers, meaning we hire one instead of 3 so the workload, and rewards, are proportional. Skills can be picked up, but dedication is expected. We don’t believe in micromanagement and people here have their freedom.
Following are some of the things (and pre-requisites) you’ll be doing here at Adagrad AI
- Writing high-performance C/C++ and Python code. This position requires you to be excellent at both: Deep Learning research, and Software Engineering and involves 50% research and 50% engineering.
- Trying out state-of-the-art machine learning techniques that are released in the previous week or so and using it to solve our problems.
- Doing a lot of brainstorming on the features our product might have and evaluating them objectively.
- There are no managers, the average age of the team is 24, so no one is going to bother you with “have you finished the changes”. We expect you to work independently. Adagrad runs on trust.
- Taking decisions under extreme pressure. Our code ships directly to Silicon Valley, and people say it’s the most unforgiving place on earth.
- Being a strong team player. You will be working in a small dynamic team.
- Enthusiastic to work in a startup environment, and embrace the challenges. Things are not always rosy here, but when they are, we are partying in Amsterdam. Work hard, party hard is the mantra.
The salary compensation would be between 8 – 15 LPA depending upon seniority and expertise.
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here