Adobe Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Computer Scientist
Adobe is hiring for the position of Computer Scientist. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
ACP.local enables Adobe client application teams like Adobe Photoshop, XD etc to perform search & listing of cloud documents backed by ability to synchronize the selected documents into hidden database. ACPL provides seamless online/offline search & listing capabilities.
The cloud documents can be crafted, read, updated & deleted and these operations get automatically synchronized to cloud storage. These documents are based out of Adobe proprietary document format which provides efficient synchronization editing & synchronization capabilities even on resource constrained devices. ACP.local is cross platform solution currently supported on Mac/Win/UWP/iOS with Android being in pipeline.
For This Role We Require The Ability To
- Build clean client facing API’s.
- Understand and implement cross platform solution.
- Consistent track record to be a self-starter
- Ability to work well in a robust team
- Translate high level requirements to measurable tasks / deliverables
What You Need To Succeed
- Experience with C++ development
- Experience in Android/IOS/UWP would be an added advantage.
- Proficient with async programming.
- Proficiency in data structures and algorithms.
- Consciousness around how to interact with cloud services.
- Knowledge of SQLite, Sync-Engine designs & implementation is plus.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics or equivalent experience