Adobe Off Campus drive hiring For Member of Technical Staff
Adobe is hiring for the position of Member of Technical Staff. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
|Work Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Profile||Member of Technical Staff|
|Work Experience||1 to 4 years|
Roles And Responsibilities
As a Frontend Software Developer, you will be responsible for leading the technical vision for PDF workflows on Web for all platfomrs – Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile. You will be influencing our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
An ideal candidate is somebody who adapts to an agile environment, passionate about new opportunities in frontend world and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. Creating such reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, web technologies and practical experience building components that can work seamlessly across multiple platforms.
What you’ll do
- Development using C++ , JS and React, WebAssembly etc. with key on scalable design and testing.
- Understands the resource constraints and diversified nature of web platforms and implements accordingly robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory and battery life.
- Actively working on integrating next generation PDF components into the web application.
- Innovating proof of concepts for ideas as discussed by the team or as assigned by the manager in the context of the business.
- Analyzing features at lower level and helping resolve any integration issues that may come along.
- Activity planning and effort estimations
- Participate in design and architecture of overall product and lead the same for your features.
- Study upcoming technologies, analyze and propose how they can be incorporated to improve the existing product / components.
- Create high & low level design artifacts.
- Code Reviews
- Mentoring developers in the team
- Develop document solutions for millions of Acrobat Web users
- We are looking for you, if your answer to following questions is YES
- Are you interested to be part of a highly collaborative team developing next generation document solutions?
- Have you developed or wants to develop performant, high quality, secure Web Applications?
- Do you like to solve problems and possess an aptitude for analytical troubleshooting?
What Is Needed To Succeed
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from a premier institute.
- 1 to 4 years of hands on design / development experience.
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues.
- Knowledge of application development on multiple platforms including various flavours of Windows and Macintosh.
- Should have excellent computer science fundamentals and a good understanding of architecture, design and performance.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with working in a fast paced global environment.
- Good to have understanding of Cloud concepts to be able to develop web applications which work over cloud and integrate well with cloud services.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here