Advance Auto Parts Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer Intern
Advance Auto Parts is hiring for Software Engineer Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We are the leading competitor in the auto parts industry. We are always looking for ways to better our strategies and broaden our horizons; which is why we are excited to take on a whole new team of interns.
For this 10-week paid internship we are looking for interns to specialize in the following areas: Information Technology, Corporate and System Finance.
The week of welcome kicks off by pairing you with a mentor who will guide your experience as you work on a project tackling some of our top business initiatives.
This isn’t a job shadow opportunity, this internship is the chance to get involved, contribute and truly experience our workplace. This will be a fun, teamwork atmosphere with the opportunity to build strong peer to peer relationships. The internship will end with the opportunity to present solutions to relevant business problems to some of our top executive staff members. No other company embodies diversity and community engagement like Advance Auto Parts does.
But don’t take our word for it, apply and find out for yourself!
|Profile||Software Engineer Intern|
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess, and analyze new application/development ideas
- Research technical solutions
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Perform unit testing
- Computer Science Engineering.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in teams
- Experience/skill in programming using Java or similar programming languages
- Exposure to Cloud centric environments
- Exposure/Skill in working with databases [SQL & PL SQL], Data lakes
- Inclination to explore new technologies like Kafka, Mulesoft, Microservices.
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating closely with skilled teams of software engineers
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Pursuing BS (4years) /MS DEGREE In Computer Science, Engineering or a Related Subject
- Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant disciplines
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here