Affinity Software Engineer – Database
Affinity is hiring for the position of Software Engineer – Database. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Affinity is an ad tech company that creates user engagement products (branding and performance) for digital media. It is in the business of creating sustainable and scalable advertising/media products with special attention to user experience.
|Position||Software Engineer – Database|
- Develop database processes, gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries in MySQL, etc. )
- Work closely with our engineering team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed
- Troubleshoot production issues and identify practical solutions
- Routine check-up, back-up, and monitoring of the entire MySQL and Hadoop ecosystem
- Take end-to-end responsibility of the Traditional Databases (MySQL), Big Data ETL, Analysis and processing life cycle in the organization
- Build, deploy and maintain real-time streaming pipelines and real-time analytics
- Manage deployments of big-data clusters across private and public cloud platforms.
Desired Skills and Experience
- sql server,
- big data,
- life cycle,
- sql queries,
- web scraping,
- windows support,