Altair Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Development Intern
Altair is hiring for Student Intern – Software Development. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
We are looking for an energetic Student Intern for Software Development, to join our fast-paced, growing team. The position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent technical, written and oral communication skills.
|Work Location||India – Bangalore|
|Profile||Student Intern – Software Development|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Studying Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering in Mechanical, Automobile,
Aerospace or Civil with Programming Skills.
- Good academic track record.
- Programming skills in C++, Java, TCL/TK, Python
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Work both independently and as a cross-functional team member.
- Ready to work in dynamic environment and on different technologies
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge in FEA, Engineering Noise, Vibrations and Fatigue Analysis.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Why Work with Us:
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of data analytics, product development, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Our vision is to transform customer decision making with data analytics, simulation, and high-performance computing.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here