Altair Off Campus drive hiring For Software Development Intern
Altair is hiring for the position of Software Development Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
|Work Location||India – Bangalore|
|Profile||Software Development Intern|
Software Development – Intern / Trainee
- A Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Aerospace/Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline
- Experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia
- Proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
- Experience or knowledge of parallel programming and related data structures will be plus
- Understanding of CAD/CAE element software a plus
- Familiarity with Finite Element Method (FEM) and Experience in PLM systems would be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile and lean software development processes is also a plus.
- Requires good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Why Work With Us:
Altair is a global technology company that provides software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping our customers integrate electronics and controls with mechanical design to expand product value, develop AI, simulation and data-driven digital twins to drive better decisions, and deliver advanced HPC and cloud solutions to support unlimited idea exploration.
To learn more, please visit altair.com
Ready to go? #ONLYFORWARD
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here