Amazon Off Campus drive 2020 hiring For Programmer Analyst Intern position
Amazon is hiring for the position of Programmer Analyst Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
|Profile||Programmer Analyst Intern|
|Experience Required||0 – 3 years|
- The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices.
- You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
- Your solutions will impact our customers directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- 0-3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here