Amazon Software Development Engineer I
Amazon is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to develop, design, and bring to market innovative devices and services
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to cutting edge technologies at incredible scale and speed
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Enrolled in, or received at a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM-related field such as IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: Java, C++, or C.
- Enrolled in, or received a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Previous technical internship(s)
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.