Amdocs Off-Campus drive in pune 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
Amdocs is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for Production Support, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
|Exp Needed||1 to 3.7 years|
|Degree Needed||Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent|
What will your job look like?
You will develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
• You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
• You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
• You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
• You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
• You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
• Since you will be Production Support Team, you will be working very closely with Production System and there by getting end to end exposure of how business works and how you directly impact the experience of end customer
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong understanding of Java, SQL and Unix
- 1 to 3.7years of work experience
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to handle real-time issues in Production while taking up new development and software maintenance activities.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
To prepare for coding interview’s : click here