[Apply Now] Parallel wireless Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Software Engineer
Parallel wireless Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Parallel wireless is set to disrupt the telecom sector and we are looking for fresh graduates to come and be part of the success story. Our end-to-end ALL G, cloud-native product portfolio is designed to help our customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment cost and complexity, and increase operational efficiency. Specifically, within the Control team our goal is to build the world’s leading network automation and management solution. Our products are built for the cloud in an agile environment using the latest tools and methodologies.We are hiring fresh out of college- developers into our Access dev teamYou will be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating break-through features in the product. This exciting opportunity will allow you to learn from experts while helping to design, develop and test real-world cellular network analytics and operations problems for our customers. This is a great opportunity for freshers to join the exciting domain of telecom in a team doing significant new development in a fast-evolving technology space.
|Work Location||Pune, India|
Must Have Skills:
- Completed a BTech/ MTech in Computer Science / IT from a renowned University with at least 80%
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent Programming skills in one of C/C++
- Demonstrated design, development skills in your College Project(s) and internships
- Excellent spoken and written English communication
- Drive to learn fast and work hard
Nice to Have Skills:
- Hands on scripting -Python/ShellDocker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required. Master’s degree is a plus