Apptio Off-Campus drive in Bangalore 2020 | Hiring For Software Development Engineer I
Apptio is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Apptio is the business management system of record for hybrid IT. We transform the way IT runs its business and makes decisions. With our cloud-based applications, IT leaders manage, plan and optimize their technology investments across on-premises and cloud. With Apptio, IT leaders become strategic partners to the business by demonstrating value of IT investments, accelerate innovation and shift their technology investments from running the business to digital innovation. Hundreds of customers choose Apptio as their business system of record for hybrid IT. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
|Profile||Software Development Engineer I|
|Exp Needed||1 – 3 years|
|Degree Needed||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience|
You: A fearless and dynamic engineer on an upward path:
- You have ambitious career goals and are looking for a company and team where these goals will be fulfilled.
- You are not afraid to take risks.
- You are computer science literate and can demonstrate competency in the qualifications you put on your resume.
- You can quickly figure out how things work.
- You can read code and learn from it; you can write code so others can learn from it.
- You can quickly integrate into a team and start contributing.
- You are comfortable working in multiple code bases and languages.
Us: We are a growing and fast-moving team of engineers helping our customers understand and optimize their IT costs. Our work spans the whole stack: we ingest and analyze massive data sets, scan billing and usage patterns for insights, automate these insights and present data to our customers in an intuitive UI. We follow the DevOps model.
What We Want You To Do
- You will work with a talented team to deliver a market-leading IT Business Management product.
- You will be a part of a team that has end-to-end ownership of the entire product, from design, development, deployment to operations and interacting with customers.
- You will collaborate with other teams in Apptio to integrate our product within the overall Apptio ecosystem.
- Proven experience delivering enterprise level software, testing and supporting software applications.
- Proficiency with Java is essential.
- Proficient with REST APIs
- Demonstrable computer science literacy: algorithms, data structures
- Experience with relational databases, schema design, SQL
- Proven application development skills with web or enterprise scale software.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration across teams and critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
One Or More Of The Following Areas
- Work experience with system design, software defined infrastructure, microservices.
- Experience with AWS and/or other public cloud technologies.
- Database implementations (query optimization, index generation, caching) or NoSQL DBs a plus
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git and Mercurial.
- Experience with test-driven development and frameworks (e.g. JUnit).
- Experience working in a DevOps model.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
To prepare for coding interview’s : click here