Atlassian Backend Developer
Atlassian is hiring for the position of Backend Developer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. With over 138,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100), we’re advancing the power of collaboration with products including Jira, Jira Service Desk, Jira Ops, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and more. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
Where You’ll Make An Impact
You and your team will be responsible for the Atlassian Marketplace, which has over $350M in lifetime sales. You’ll implement, operate, and optimize the code that powers the Atlassian Marketplace’s storefront, user experience, data model, analytics, service APIs, and more.
You’ll champion new features and improvements while also reducing technical debt through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
|Job Profile||Backend Developer|
|Exp Needed||5+ years|
More about you?
- 5+ years of experience designing and building a production-level web application, including:
- Experience with Node.js
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Great creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Interest to learn more about new technologies (such as languages and frameworks)
If You’ve Got Some Of These Skills, Even Better
- Hands-on experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms
- An understanding of functional programming, in particular, Scala
- Experience with NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)
- Experience monitoring and operating a production-level service
- Excitement about the latest trends in application design
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum
More About Our Benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More About Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.