[Apply Now] Bank Of America Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Analyst
Bank Of America Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Analyst. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Gurugram – India, Remote|
|Profile||Analyst – GBS|
Overview (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Knowledge Service Center (KSC) supports global businesses of the Bank with solutions requiring judgment application, sound business understanding and analytical perspective. The domain experience in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management and Prospecting Support provide solutions for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation and cost optimization. The division comprising of highly qualified associates operates from three locations i.e, Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
The GIB-Pitchbook team is made up of focused industry / product groups or geography groups that support onshore deal teams orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions.
Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts through building of client pitchbooks and supporting business analysis.
The role of an Analyst is an Individual Contributor role.
- Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
- Candidates in this role to be one of the following:
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range
- 0-2 years (post-qualification)
- Foundational skills
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Team focus
- Desired skills
- Strategic and creative thinking
- 10am to 7 pm
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here