Bank of America Off-Campus drive in Gurgaon 2020 | Hiring For Analyst
Bank of America is hiring for the position of Analyst. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Knowledge Service Center (KSC) supports global businesses of the Bank with solutions requiring judgment application, sound business understanding and analytical perspective. The domain experience in the areas of Financial Research & Analysis, Quantitative Modeling, Risk Management and Prospecting Support provide solutions for revenue enhancement, risk mitigation and cost optimization. The division comprising of highly qualified associates operates from three locations i.e, Mumbai, Gurgaon & Hyderabad.
The GIB-Pitchbook team is made up of focused industry / product groups or geography groups that support onshore deal teams orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions. Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts through building of client pitchbooks and supporting business analysis.
The role of an Analyst is an Individual Contributor role.
|Exp Needed||0 – 2 years|
|Degree Needed||Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)|
Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
- Education: Candidates in this role to be one of the following:
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Experience Range: 0-2 years (post-qualification)
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
- Distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strategic and creative thinking
Work Timings: 10am to 7 pm
Job Location: Gurgaon
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
To prepare for coding interview’s : click here