Beckman Coulter Off Campus drive hiring For Software Engineer I
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is hiring for the position of Software Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates’ and their families’ lives. Whether it’s a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you’ll like what you see.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is for Beckman Coulter team located at Danaher India Development Center (IDC), Bangalore
IDC is a research and development center with the vision of accelerating product roadmaps across various Danaher business segments. Started in 2014, the center now hosts 500+ associates, for multiple Danaher operating companies focusing on Diagnostics, Life Science, and Environmental and Applied Science segments. The operating companies includes Beckman Coulter, Radiometer, Leica Biosystems, Danaher Digital, Hach, Leica Microsystems, HemoCue, Videojet and Cepheid.
The IDC workforce comprises of various product engineering teams, working on development of software and hardware components of cutting-edge products for, Immunoassay, Chemistry, Hematology, Molecular diagnostics, Oncology, Neurosurgery and Water Quality. IDC has evolved as center of excellence for Cloud and data analytics, with significant contributions to the key informatics solutions. The teams consist of highly hardworking software & hardware engineers and development managers. The teams are supported by local Product managers, Quality & Regulatory and Intellectual property specialists.
The inhouse teams works in close coordination with other global R&D centers at US, France, Germany, Japan, Australia, Denmark and Sweden. Located at the center of Bangalore IT HUB, IDC is housed at state of art facility, measuring 120 K.
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer I|
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Software Verification Engineer to enhance the development of our clinical automation systems. The candidate will contribute to the success of our customers by ensuring Beckman Coulter provides the most innovative, reliable and accurate automation products.
The Software Verification Engineer will belong to the R&D organization and will bring his/her expertise to improve our automation systems by carrying out software testing activities newly developed software.
The team member will be located in Bangalore and will closely collaborate with the development and verification teams in Munich
Specific responsibilities commensurate with experience and include:
- Assessment of product requirements
- Definition of test strategy, test methods, acceptance criteria etc.
- Development of automated tests in C#
- Development of new test cases and conversion of manual test cases into reliable and repeatable automated tests
- Execution of SW test using automated tools
- Support debugging and improvement of simulation / testing environment
- Preparation of test protocols / test reports and reporting of identified issues
- Investigation of identified issues (root cause analysis, reproducibility steps etc.)
- Collaboration with other functions (development, system engineering, QA) to define the appropriate approach for the above mentioned activities
- Documentation on relevant tools
- Supporting definition of the project test strategy, project plan and metrics
- Supporting definition of process improvement, tools and laboratory management
- Definition and improvement of test techniques
- Support the Manager for team activities and mentoring other team members
- Facilitate discussion within the team and with other departments
- Technical experience in software testing
- Experience in programming in C# and Visual Studio
- Professional experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of API Testing and automated testing frameworks
- Ability to derive test cases from requirements
- Ability to work independently while staying aligned with the functional team
- Effective written and spoken communication skills in English
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in a related field
- Clinical Chemistry background is a plus
- Preferred experience with regulated environment (e.g. medical devices)
- Ability to drive activities, facilitate discussions and improve processes
- Ability to work with multi-functional and remote teams
- Attention to detail and result oriented
- Ability to work independently
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need hardworking people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and bring value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here