Bentley Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer I
Bentley is hiring for Software Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $700 million, in 172 countries. www.bentley.com
|Work Location||Pune, IN, 411028|
|Profile||Software Engineer I|
The successful candidate will be part of Bentley’s core Software Development group, implementing new features and solutions for AEC industry software.
Responsibilities include software design, implementation, testing and documentation.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Has good experience in C++, C++/CLI, C# and OOD
- Has good experience in Windows GDI, Adobe PDF SDK
- Has experience with raster imagery
- Is able to design and implement complex algorithms to solve specific problems
- Has working knowledge of coordinate geometry and vector algebra
- Has experience in agile development
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is willing to learn wide range of technologies
- Has ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Is self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Has strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Is able to work under minimum supervision
Education Qualification: BE or ME in Computer Science / MCA / MCS
Experience: 2+ years
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here