BOLD SOFTWARE ENGINEER – WORDPRESS
BOLD is hiring for the position of SOFTWARE ENGINEER – WordPress. For more such updates related to off-campus drives, internship drives are active on our website.
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the agile core development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
|Work Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|WORK EXPERIENCE||1-3 years|
|EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION||B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MS Degree from a good institute.|
|Job Profile||SOFTWARE ENGINEER – WORDPRESS|
Own the technical execution of one or more cutting-edge web products. Champion the use of best practices – agile, versioning, tool usage. Work closely with the development team to plan, coordinate, and deliver according to a high-level product roadmap. Plan and estimate development activities and track them to closure.
- Build a highly scalable product
- Create own themes based on requirements from HTML scratch
- Understand development best practices and be able to work out and create solutions based on uninformed and sometimes unclear briefs
- Perform continual maintenance checks to ensure optimal site performance
- Perform browser compatibility assessments
- Should have hands-on experience in WordPress & HOOKS concepts.
- Good exposure in WordPress Hierarchy structure
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Customization of themes & plugins
- Should have good understanding of Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
- Should have worked on Web Analytics tools like GA/Segment/MixPanel etc
- Should have experience in web performance optimization.