BookMyShow Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Experienced Professionals As Software Development Engineer I
BookMyShow is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Ever wondered what it’s like to work in a 1000+ employee company that functions with the same excitement and drive as a 3 person startup? BookMyShow is evolving, and we’re inviting passionate people to join us in transforming our mobile web products for the next generation of internet users.
What’s our work culture like?
We live in a hyper-competitive and fast moving environment, so our attitude is impact-driven. We’re constantly in a struggle against time, looking for ways on being more productive, in order to achieve the ambitious goals we set for ourselves. We like processes and agile ideologies, but don’t let it hinder our performance and slow us down.
What are the Job Responsibilities?
- You could either be working with our Product Designers & Managers to improve the design and implementation of our existing products, build an entirely new line of products, or even writing the underlying library that powers our stadium seat layouts! We’re open to figuring out the right fit based on your skillset.
- Own the entire product experience as you will be the one delivering the final product to the consumer.
- Contribute to our open source initiatives
- Participate in code reviews and help collectively solve complex problems like routing, repo structure, isomorphic rendering, automated performance benchmarking integrations, etc.
Who should apply?
- We’re looking for experienced developers who take pride on their code rather than the frameworks they know (although good programmers know the right frameworks).
- Ones who don’t mention GIT as a skill on their resume. Ones who don’t settle. They are brave enough to dream big and work hard to achieve it.