Bottomline Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
Bottomline Technologies is hiring for the position of Software Engineer (Java Technologies). For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Bottomline Technologies is seeking a smart, highly-motivated individual to work as a Software Engineer I. In your capacity, you will work as part of our software delivery teams to participate in the development of software applications, support of existing systems, and contribute to technical collateral which may include requirements, documentation, and design artifacts.
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer (Java Technologies)|
|Experience Required||2 -4 Yrs|
- Strong understanding of the end to end Software Development Lifecycle- 2 -4 Yrs
- Strong technical skills in design, coding, debugging, documentation, and testing software components and systems
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture, Web based development, and Services Oriented Architecture
- Understanding of Object Oriented design and development principles
- Knowledge of modern engineering best practices
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Passion of learning and mastering information technology
- Knowledge of Agile programming
- Financial industry knowledge
- Desire to contribute and succeed
- Keen attention to detail and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
About Bottomline Technologies:
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company’s solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here