Carnot Technologies Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Backend intern
Carnot Technologies is hiring for the position of Backend intern – Python+Django. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
As a backend intern, you will be working with a small and tightly knit backend + data engineering team. We are in process of building Python (AWS + Django) based cloud architecture, capable of handling umbrella of products, mainly used by the backbone of the nation – our farmers. The platform is catered to be OEM grade , ready to serve 10 Mil+ users
For such high volume, the infrastructure needs to be scalable, and at the same time cost efficient.
|Location||India • Mumbai • Remote|
|Stipend||₹15,000 – ₹25,000|
As a backend intern, you will be working on mainly 3 things
- Infrastructure / tools development for managing the backend systems – We believe in developing in-house tools, with first principle analysis.
- Enhancing / creating new APIs and services for interaction of backend with external peripherals such as App, Web dashboard, BI platform etc.
- Building automated test frameworks / QA systems
What we are looking in the candidate:
- First principle analysis : We love people who think from first principles (and can explain things easily on whiteboard, without loads of jargons 😀 )
- You should love Python Scripting! – If you have written tools and scripts to automate your tasks in life, YOU are the ONE!
- Expertise with python-Django environment – Simply put, you should be able to easily deploy end to end Django application.
- Basics knowhow of AWS / how cloud systems work is a plus point Final year candidates looking for 6 months industry internship will be given preference. We will be eager to roll-out full time offer based on the performance of the candidate.