Caterpillar Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Freshers As System Support Analyst
Caterpillar is hiring for the position of System Support Analyst. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
As an System Data Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions * Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components * Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure * Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
* Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
* Zero to one year of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
* Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
* IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
* Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
* Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes: 1. Supply Chain 2. Manufacturing 3. Product Introduction 4. Product Support