Cgi Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
Cgi is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
- Ability to develop java code as per the user requirements
- Ability to develop simple to complex SQL queries as per the database design and user requirements.
- Familiarity with the tools such as eclipse or similar editor for writing the java code
- Knowledge of GiT HUB or equivalent version management tool
- Team player with an attitude to learn and trouble shoot technical roadblocks during development work.
- Attitude to work collaboratively with onsite team and participating with them in the calls and project discussions.
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for analyzing and writing technical design or specs.
• Responsible for coding and unit testing code.
• Responsible for guiding juniors and assisting them.
• Confirm the transfer of knowledge as necessary throughout the project.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• SQL queries
• GiT HUB