Cisco Off Campus drive in Bangalore 2020 | Hiring For Data Science Analyst
Cisco is hiring for the position of Data Science Analyst (New Grad). For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
In Cisco, we have an outstanding opportunity where we actually get to use the technology we build!
We are Innovators
We drive innovation to propel business transformation while maintaining operational quality.
We are Accelerators
We accelerate digital solutions to generate cost savings and efficiency gains for enterprise growth and
We are Transformers
As customer zero, we transform the customer experience by being our own customer first with agility, quality, and security, we continuously deliver business outcomes for our clients.
Who You’ll Work With
CX Insights & Growth provides flexible and innovative ways to help meet customer needs while improving profitability for Customer Experience delivery teams.
Business Operations provides critical business insights to several Business Entities in Services. The team has specialized domains in 3 broad areas that function seamlessly to enable end to end Business Operations benefits to Customer Experience and also overall Services.
Specialized Domains are:
• Data Engineering
• Data Science
• Business Science
|Profile||Data Science Analyst (New Grad)|
|Exp Needed||0-2 years|
|Degree Needed||BE / B Tech / MBA / M.Tech / MS|
Who you are:
• BE / B Tech / MBA / M.Tech / MS
• Experience in Data Science & analytics; 0-2 years of experience
• Ability to work cross functionally; Very strong in business analytics, Previous experience
in services will be helpful.
• Exposure to operational and financial data;
• Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present)
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and
draw insights from large data sets.
• Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning,
artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of
distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of
product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
• Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here