Commerceiq Software Development Engineer 1
Commerceiq is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer 1. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
COMMERCEIQ is one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaSCompanies. We are well funded and are on a mission to transform the $23T retail industry through analytics and optimization. Our customers are fortune 100 CPG companies who are driving billions of dollars of revenue through our software. Our SaaSsolution and machine learning platform optimize pricing, promotions, ads and content through configurable rules, recommended strategies, and predictive algorithms. Hiring the best and grooming them is the top most value that we stand for. Business insider counted COMMERCEIQ amongst the hottest enterprise companies to bet your career on in 2017.
Why should you explore opportunity with us?
You will solve hard problems in large scale crawling, algorithmic optimization, rule engine, distributed systems and . We have a flat hierarchy. Everyone codes, everyone ships. You will own components end to end.
- You will be responsible for developing, testing and releasing features with high quality that will drive revenue and margin impact to top brands.
- You will be expected to design your own features keeping in mind the scale and high availability of the systems.
- You will be working with the team and expected to contribute in code reviews and design discussions.
- You will be the owner of your feature and work directly with product teams to drive customer impact.
What you need to succeed
- You should be an experienced Java developer with strong software system design, problem solving, and object-oriented design skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high ownership to own features end to end.
- Prior experience with a start-up is preferred and willingness to work with distributed teams is desired.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar degree from a top tier institution.
Why you will love to work with us?
- We design, develop and deliver Amazon scale infrastructure. You will solve hard problems in large scale crawling, algorithmic optimization, operations research and machine learning
- We have a flat hierarchy. Everyone codes, everyone ships. You will own components end to end.
- Forget endless meetings. Get things done and start making an impact from day 1.
- Work hard, have amazing fun, create history, change the world of eCommerce.