Commvault Software Developer
Commvault is hiring for the position of Software Developer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Our office locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune invite Vaulters to launch their professional dreams and fulfill their cultural passions while continuing to build their careers in technical support, software engineering, customer success, marketing and HR. We at Commvault carry out social events that offer a range of activities to participate like sports and game events, women in tech, opportunities to volunteer for CSR programs, bring children to work-day as well as annual holiday celebrations in our offices that cater to our Vaulters’ individual interests.
Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Software Developer. This individual will work closely with members of the worldwide Business Applications and Technology Solutions team to enhance and streamline all technology focused initiatives. The ideal candidate has Microsoft ecosystem development experience, learns continuously, and possesses a desire to immerse themselves in a fast-paced and Agile environment.
|Locations||Bangalore • Hyderabad • Pune|
You’ll love this opportunity because you will…
- Develop computer, web, cloud, and mobile applications using the latest technologies, design patterns, and practices
- Work collaboratively on shared codebases in an Agile team environment
- Contribute to various tiers of an architecture, including front-end, business, back-end, and persistence layers
- Debug and conceptualize application flows in order to troubleshoot and diagnose product issues
We’ll love you because you…
- Have a working knowledge of most of the following:
- .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET Standard)
- CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, Sass)
- Data Management (SQL/ORM, JSON, XML, MQ, OData)
- Mobile Development for iOS and Android using Xamarin
- Agile Development Methodologies
- Like to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Are a self-starter who works both independently and as a strong team player
- Have a minimum of 2 years general programming experience
We’ll love you even more if your experience includes…
- Azure and/or AWS
- Machine Learning
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software, our industry’s definitive independent ranking. For the seventh straight year, Commvault has been named a leader. And this year we’re furthest on the “completeness of vision” and highest on the “ability to execute.”
Commvault offers its products through a broad array of distribution partners globally, while building upon its strong portfolio of strategic partnerships with leading technology companies including Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Nutanix, Pure, HP, Hitachi, NetApp and many others. Commvault’s global headquarters is located in Tinton Falls NJ, with additional offices that support customers globally across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.