Compliance Campus drive in Hyderabad 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer I
Compliance Group is hiring for the position of Software Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
About Compliance Group
Compliance Group is the only service provider organisation in FDA consortium. This FDA & Industry consortium is coming up with a paradigm shift in validation guidance for the industry. This knowledge & expertise has resulted in significant capital and operational savings for our clients. Compliance Group is also a Siemens Solution Partner in ALM space.
iQuality (A Compliance Group Inc. company) solutions enable Life Sciences companies to improve product quality by leveraging the latest advancements in AI, Data Analytics and Cloud. iQuality products are created by industry leading Quality and Artificial Intelligence experts.
Purpose-built for Medical Devices, Pharma and Bio-technology customers As industry practitioners and contributors to FDA Case for Quality (CfQ) program, we understand the unique challenges of this industry. That is why iQuality solutions are built specifically for life sciences industry to improve product quality, enhance compliance and reduce cycle times.
Why Explore a Career at Compliance Group
- Start-up environment
- Flat structure
- Innovative minds
- AI based products
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible timings
- Work on cutting-edge technologies
Compliance Group Interview Process
Our interview process at the core is similar for all the roles we hire for.
Our hiring process is very simple, transparent and we ensure that every shortlisted candidate is given an opportunity to excel in the interview.
Usually the interview process consists of Online coding challenge (for s/w engineers), take home assignment (for designers, PMs) and / or a case study (for Marketing / sales) positions, followed by 3-4 rounds of technical and behavioral rounds.
|Profile||Software Engineer I|
|Exp Needed||Around 1 year(s)|
- Around 1 year(s) of experience.
- Has exposure to JSON (Java Script Object Notation).
- Should have Knowledge Web Services (REST & SOAP), WebSphere Application Server.
- Java programming is a plus
- Sound knowledge and experience in HTML CSS
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Long term commitment
- Ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort to work assigned.
- Good analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work in flexible time zone (US time zone).
- Core JavaJson
- Experience in RESTful services, Spring & Hibernate is a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge or Experience in SQL is a plus but not mandatory
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here