Compliance Group Off Campus drive hiring Software Engineer I
Compliance Group is hiring for the position of Software Engineer – I – Full Stack. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We are looking for a full stack engineer, fresher, to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack engineer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
|Profile||Software Engineer – I – Full Stack|
|Qualifications||Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent|
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing secure, clean, functional code on the front-end and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with cross functional teams
- Sound knowledge with web and mobile applications during coursework or trainings
- Experience and certification in Competitive coding
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB and ORMs related to them
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills
- An analytical mind
- Internship experience is a plus, but not required.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here