CSG Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring Experienced Professionals AS Software Development Engineer I
CSG is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
About the Opportunity:
CSG International is hiring a C# and JAVA Software Engineer to join our Architecture, Automation & Integration team. The Architecture, Automation & Integration team develops complex Enterprise systems that are used by delivery teams at CSG. Systems that are built by the Architecture, Automation & Integration team enables DevOps and Operational teams to perform their roles more efficiently. You will work collaboratively with other CSG delivery teams in Chicago, Denver, Omaha and Bangalore. You will leverage industry best practices and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, test automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.You will be joining a highly motivated team where innovation and learning is a way of life.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in full life cycle C# / JAVA software development. Codes or configures software functionality according to functional specifications that could include testing and debugging
- Support design and implement custom components on top of CSG’s Enterprise systems including integrations with third party systems via web services (MVC, JSON, WCF)
- Supports system and solution integration testing, user acceptance testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, Stream Management and Ticket Management as required
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with project team leaders and members.
- Work effectively with client support and implementation consultants to resolve application issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering MIS or a technically related field or equivalent.
- 2+ years of development experience required.
- Experience with C#, .NET, MVC, MS SQL Server, and Web Services (MVC, WCF and JSON preferred).
- Experience with JAVA, Java Script development
- Good to have experience on Jenkins, Subversion
- Familiar with JSON, IIS and ASP.NET is a plus.
- Familiar with Atlassian JIRA is a plus
- Self-motivated individual who works well in a team environment.