CSG Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Test Engineer I
CSG is hiring for Test Engineer I Position. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
We are looking for a candidate who understands software testing in a fast paced Software Development/Agile environment. The successful candidate must have a “can do” attitude and work well in a collaborative environment.
As an experienced tester, you will be part of a development team responsible for implementing quality code changes initiated by customers or product management. You will need to be able to work closely with analysts, developers and other IT professionals to deliver high quality products on a specified timetable.
As the 2nd largest business support solutions (BSS) provider, CSG International provides solutions to a global client base. Join an elite team of IT professionals who are driven for success in finding innovative solutions for our company and clients. We respond to the complexity of a dynamic, convergent world with a flexible set of needs-based solutions, innovative new technologies and forward thinking that helps our clients solve business problems and identify new opportunities and revenue streams.
|Work Location||Bangalore, India|
|Profile||Test Engineer I|
- Defining test plans and executing test cases.
- Understanding / experience of test methodologies and techniques – both structured and exploratory.
- Experience in one or more of the following Test types – Integration, System, and/or Regression.
- Monitor and detect program and system performance errors and document defect tracking.
- Participate in requirements planning, sprint planning, retrospectives and reviews.
- Experience in one of the test management and defect tracking tools: Zephyr, JAMA, JIRA
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in API and Web UI testing and proficient with Postman or similar tools
• A natural aptitude for testing and excellent attention to detail.
• Eager to learn – the ability to grasp and understand new concepts and apply them in a work environment.
• Needs to be able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to work well under pressure, especially in maintaining a balanced and logical approach.
• Takes initiative and ownership.
• Able to communicate effectively.
• Report on progress and identify issues / problems when necessary.
• Able to work overtime when required.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here