Dell Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer
Dell is hiring for Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||India, Bangalore|
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Software Engineer 2– Performance Engineering
Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our IT Software Engineer team turns business requirements into technology solutions by designing, coding and testing/debugging applications, as well as documenting procedures for use and constantly seeking quality improvements.
Join us as a Software Engineer 2 on our Information Technology team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Dell IT Overview:
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a [Job title] on our [Job family] team in [Location].
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Should work closely with the project lead and the execution team while troubleshooting an issue. SLA should be followed for every issue based on the severity
- Should be strong in SAP OTC and Finance skills
- Influences solution design/coding discussions participating of Technical Design meetings
- Assist with Troubleshooting & root cause
- Should analyze the design, determine coding, programming and integration activities required for the objective in defined project timelines
- Working experience required on test management tools like TFS, QC
- Good knowledge of the SAP OTC , Finance and My QUOTES
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Should possess knowledge on TFS
- Understanding of the multi-tier architecture
- Should possess working knowledge on Database fundamentals
- Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents
- Proactive and willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge of automation tool either Python/ Java OR Selenium
- Bachelor’s degree or BTech or MS Engineering degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here