Dell Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer
Dell is hiring for Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Software Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in [Bangalore] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
• Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
• Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
• Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
• Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
• Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
- First-hand experience gathered during an internship, student job or related professional role
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here