Dhwani Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Frontend Engineer Intern
Dhwani Rural Information Systems is hiring for Frontend Engineer- Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Leverage open source technologies to make non profit/social organizations more efficient
Dhwani Rural Information Systems is a development oriented technology organization with a vision to provide affordable, integrated and smart ICT tools for organizations working at BoP level.
We act as a catalyst for not for profit & for profit social enterprises in India by providing the backed technology support in streamlining organization process with the help of open source tools at the backend & an application layer built on top of it with good user interface. We work in the area of design, technology & market linkages. In the product portfolio we have data collection, data analytics and information dissemination as the core offerings.
We have just started (6 months old) and are already doing interesting projects spread across different geographies in India. We have provided a) Technology solutions for microfinance & rural financial institutions b) Accounting, CRM and ERP tools to NGO’s, c) M&E systems for govt. schemes implementation d) E-Commerce solutions for rural crafts
|Profile||Frontend Engineer- Intern|
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Angular (4 and above)
• Responsive and Mobile Design
• Cross-Browser Development
• Problem Solving Skill
• Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here