Dialpad Off-Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
Dialpad is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Who we are:
At Dialpad, we’re a team of do-ers. A team that thinks outside the box and when that doesn’t work, we reinvent it. We don’t settle for the status quo and neither do the things we build. Led by the same minds behind Google Voice, we build products that get businesses talking—whether it’s across the hall, street, or country.
With $120 million in funding from ICONIQ Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Scale Ventures and other top VC’s Dialpad attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but works with you wherever productivity may strike.
|Job Profile||Software Engineer|
|Exp Needed||3+ years|
- Help architect and develop robust scalable system capable of handling 10x of current traffic
- Technical ownership with projects that facilitates high profile product features
- Design and implement scalable and reliable technologies across our platform
- Collaborate closely with team members; front-end software engineers and product folks to continuously improve our core product
- Make changes across databases, optimize server and client code on web platforms
- 3+ years of industry and software development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Ability to quickly learn different technologies and programming languages (Python, Django, NoSQL, Google Cloud and Google App Engine)
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)