Dunzo Off Campus drive hiring For Intern
Dunzo is hiring for the position of Intern – Android (Jan 2021). For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Are you Dunzo?
Imagine anything that you want, delivered at your door within 30 minutes!
Imagine a delivery network that brings you your morning coffee, a nutritious breakfast, the daily dose of vitamins,
emergency sanitary napkins, or just a last-minute pick-up of that laptop charger. Now imagine all of that being done
through a single app!
That’s the world Dunzo is building, and we want you to build it with us.
Team Dunzo is passionate about finding solutions to local, offline challenges by leveraging technology to make the
cities we grew up in, accessible, and convenient. Whether that’s giving our users back time to do the things they
love, providing flexible earning opportunities to our partners, or expanding our merchants’ businesses – we’re
passionate about what matters to you!
|Work Location||Bangalore, India|
|Profile||Intern – Android(Jan 2021)|
Your Role in Dunzo’s Journey | Intern – Android
Dunzo’s rapidly evolving, fast-paced environment will provide you the opportunity to create a big impact within a small growing team. You’ll join team Dunzo and will work on very interesting problem statements. Through this internship, you can expect to build features, design and implement APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of the application.
The must haves:
- Good knowledge of Java
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Good to have:
- Prior experience in app development
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Have developed at apps from scratch.
This job might be for you if you are:
- Graduating in 2021 and available for 6 months duration.
- Proficiency in the basics of Computer Science.
- Motivated and self-driven
- Able to self prioritize your work
- Proactive and take initiatives in project work
Why you’ll love us:
- Startup Environment – Work with a passionate and energetic team that’s driven by ensuring users get
what they need when they need it!
- Cool Perks – you’ll get to join us for in-house events, tech meetups, and much more.
- Expand your career – you’ll have access to a lot of teams working along with you to get things Dun. Find your career move at Dunzo!
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here