[Apply Now] Dunzo Off-Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer – I
Dunzo Off-Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer – I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India, Remote|
|Profile||Software Engineer – I|
As an SE – I (Android) you could expect to:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to do requirement analysis, design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features
- Build re-usable Android software components for the platform
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies and share your findings with your team to incorporate
The must haves:
- Prior experience in app development
- Good knowledge in Java
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Good to have:
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Should have developed at apps from scratch.