DXC Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Associate Professional Technical Support
DXC is hiring for Associate Professional Technical Support. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Profile||Associate Professional Technical Support|
- Take ownership of all tickets routed to them from internal contact sources or customers which require a higher level of technical analysis and will work these tickets to resolution with end user through call medium of support or route to the appropriate resolution Group.
- Handles problems and issues that the first-tier(s) of service desk support is unable to resolve.
- Interact with several RG’s to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Communicating with the Supervisor and/or direct leadership chain on intra-day issues, team projects and needs, escalations, and performance trending.
- Keep up to date knowledge on continuous enhancements to IT, tools and processes within the internal knowledge base.
- Assists the Team Leader in developing and implementing SLA performance improvement / enhancement plans
- Must be open to feedback
- Build relationship/trust with agents so that they are comfortable approaching them for resolution of customer issues
- Excellent performance metrics viz. CSAT / DSAT / AHT
- Resolve Tickets within scope of responsibilities according to defined procedures
- Good communication skills as the profile demands interaction with customers.
- Ensure escalated tickets are documented in real-time and in accordance with service Desk processes and quality standards
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, i.e. ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated as per process and every effort is made to make service level.
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives.
- Pro activeness and technical appetite to explore and obtain solutions for unknown issues
- Should have knowledge on Incident management and service request handling
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here