EA Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer Intern
EA is hiring for Software Engineer Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer Intern|
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
EA has the #1 market share in North America & Europe with revenues of US$ 4.319 billion in FY15 and has a distribution network spread across 75 countries with worldwide employee strength of 9000+
We, at EA, have some of the finest career defining opportunities for potential talent. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, work is fun, and creativity is rewarded – then EA could be your career destination.
We have been rated world over by independent surveys as one of the best employers to work with. Working at EA is an experience of its own kind, something most outsiders dream of and something that our employees always cherish.
EA has a strong presence in India since 2006 and our Hyderabad center houses 750+ of the finest talent in India. We have diverse opportunities ranging into Quality Engineering, System Test Engineering, Global Finance, Social & Mobile Gaming, IT, QA Testing, Enterprise Architecture Services teams.
We invite you to explore this opportunity to be a part of the EA
Join the fun…..
As EA’s first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual gamers worldwide, EA All Play delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
The EA Mobile portfolio encompasses some of the most recognizable entertainment brands in the world, including original EA and partner franchises like The Simpsons, Tetris, SCRABBLE, MONOPOLY, World Series of Poker, Real Racing, Ultima as well as online games destination Pogo.com.
- Development of new games and related features
- Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving acumen
- Native application development experience on Smartphones/Mobile Platform with expertise in more than one of the following platforms/programming languages
- IOS SDKs (iPhone and iPad) and Objective-C
- Android SDK/NDK
- Experience with Unity or Unreal Engine 3 development a plus
- Most important of all, you need to love games!
What this opportunity provides:
- A relaxed, supportive working atmosphere
- The ability to work with your choice of OS, IDE and tools
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with a wide range of talented engineers
- Career progression and mentoring
- A unique set of technical challenges to tackle
- The opportunity to expand and grow as an engineer
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here