Esko Off Campus Diversity Challenge 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer Trainees
Esko is hiring for the position of Software Engineer Trainees via its Diversity Challenge. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
In everyday life, we would be lost without packaging. So we need people to make it. But have you ever wondered what these people would do without the software and hardware that enables them to create packaging? That’s where Esko steps in. Thanks to our solutions, people can create packaging, signs and displays – and optimize the processes to do so.
So, yes: we’re an ICT company. But continuously being on the verge of creative innovations, we are quite different from the others. You are too, aren’t you? We’re ambitious, dynamic and creative. And yes, we like clever and fun colleagues. So, if you’re like us, we’d like to have you as our colleague!
Esko is looking for enthusiastic and motivated Software Engineer Trainees to join their team in Bangalore. You will be a core member central to our engineering teams where-in your daily work will allow you to design software engineering solutions and solve challenging problems.
Read the job description to know more.
- You will be expected to answer the question in 3 hours.
|Profile||Software Engineer Trainees|
|Experience Required||2020 Graduates|
- Offered candidate to join in the next 1 to 2 months
- FEMALE candidates
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA with the graduation year of 2020
- CGPA: 60% and above
First 4000 eligible registered students only will get invited to this test. They will receive an email with the test link a day before the mentioned challenge date.
Software Engineer Trainees
Your responsibilities include:
- Analyze requirement specification, carry out feasibility analysis and provide effort estimation.
- Develop highly scalable engineering solutions which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development and product maintenance.
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests. Influence decisions, lead discussions and present information to business leaders and stakeholders.
You should have:
- Engineering degree
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
Esko, a Group Company of the Danaher group ($20 Billion and Fortune 500 Company), is a global supplier of integrated software solutions for packaging, sign and display finishing, commercial printing, digital asset management and professional publishing.
Esko is a Belgium based company, headquartered in Gent and having its operation in 17+ countries.
Esko products and services help customers raise productivity, reduce time-to-market, lower costs and expand business and improve profitability.
Key product lines include software for graphic and structural design, pre-production and project management for the entire supply chain, CDI Computer-to-Plate systems for flexo plates and sleeves and Kongsberg cutting & creasing tables for short-run production and sample making in packaging and sign & display markets. Targeted at designers, trade shops, label printers, folding carton, flexible and corrugated converters, as well as consumer product companies and retailers.
At Danaher, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career in a way no other company or environment can duplicate. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and most importantly, like to win. Why? Because it’s fun! But, when it comes to the development of our leaders and associates, we’re serious.
Our business is growing, and we need top talented people to keep winning. The breadth and depth of our family of brands makes it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and challenging career opportunities across multiple global industries. Working with us, you’ll have the unique experience to learn the Danaher Business System, our common operating system used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create tremendous value for customers and shareholders. At Danaher, great people do extraordinary things.
To know more about us, please refer https://www.youtube.com/esko
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here