Eurofins Off Campus drive 2020 | Hiring For Associate Software Engineer
Eurofins is hiring for the position of Associate Software Engineer. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group’s key figures are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff
About Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Eurofins IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd (A CMMI Level 3 Company) is a 100% full owned subsidiary of Eurofins. This young captive centre located in Bangalore was established in 2012 to be the largest IT Solutions group within Eurofins to cater to all the internal IT business needs. The primary focus of IT Solution group will be to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, Ecommerce solutions, ERP/CRM system & B2B platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories and businesses.
EITS India is a Young, Dynamic and Growing organization with lot of career growth prospects. We strongly believe that ‘Our people are our assets’ and we ensure that all our staff are provided with great work environment, good benefits and challenging Global projects to enable a fulfilling career. We are committed to provide enriching experience to our employees.
Within the Support & Continual Improvement project team made up of support agents and developers, the candidate is expected to:
Contribute as a team member to the ongoing development of the application suite deployed at various globally distributed locations
Integrate his- or herself into the team workflow and best practices like Agile values and principles (Agile Manifesto)
Follow team development practices and policies in order to design an application suite that can easily be implemented within Eurofins Group World Wide and supported on a long-term period.
Create and maintain technical and operational documentation that describes program code, logic, changes, and modifications in the user work-flow.
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Degree Needed||BSC/MSC/BC/MCA/MS-IT, BS-IT|
- Implement change requests in the existing modules and integrate new modules into the suite
- Maintain good programming practices (code-quality, peer-review, the definition of done, documentation…)
- Develop working relationships within the program (Product Owner, Business Analysts, support agents, development, testing & deployment staff).
- Collaboration with Support Agents
- Support development of complex configuration elements such as Scripts, Reports, or SQL procedures.
- Technical reference and diagnosis in case of urgent incidents or intractable Bugs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong in any programming languages(like C, C++, C#, Java, etc)
- Should be good in Database (writing queries – SQL)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured work habits and ability to conform to best practices for software development
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Competent in English.
- Ability to work in a complex international environment
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here