Exxat Off-Campus drive in Bangalore/Pune 2020 | Hiring For Software Development Engineer I
Exxat is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer I – Full-Stack Development. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Exxat is a growing team of culturally diverse, creative thinkers and leaders undertaking roles of technologists, analysts and customer success representative that work to build and support ecosystem of products to support allied health education. We offer innovative solutions and exemplary customer service to Allied healthcare communities to optimize resources and improve educational outcomes by providing affordable technological solutions. Exxat’s goal is to create products that improve educational outcomes for academic institutes. To this end, we create efficient, time-saving solutions; provide amazing customer support and share best practices among our users.
We are looking for Software Engineers with strong understanding of OOPS concepts, design fundamentals and a strong programming background particularly Java, C++ or .NET. You have a passion for creating great software and applications in an agile scrum environment. We are looking for self-driven, passionate
Software Engineers to join our team who will demonstrate a high level of ownership, quickly adapt to a fast moving environment, be a solution-seeker and deliver/build microservices based products that are used by thousands of clinical students in the USA.
|Profile||Software Development Engineer I|
- Produce clean code and automated tests.
- Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and patterns
- Design and develop high quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members
- Participate in, contribute to and continuously improve Agile software development processes
- Align with enterprise architecture frameworks and standards
- Work under the guidance of development managers or others to analyses, modify and implement various common business needs
- Strive for quality of performance, usability, reliability, maintainability and extensibility
- Conduct research, make recommendations and apply new technologies
- Implement unit, integration and other automated tests
- Understanding of DevOps, .NET, automation testing, test driven development, behaviour driven development, server less or micro-services
- Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles
- While we operate on a .Net stack, we are not hung up on you knowing specific technologies or programming languages.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
To prepare for coding interview’s : click here