F5 Software Engineer I
F5 is hiring for the position of Software Engineer I. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Career opportunity. Expand F5 into India to complete our worldwide reach.
This is an exciting time at F5. With the significant opportunity in our core ADC, Security and cloud solution, there is growth and opportunity everywhere. This is a greenfield opportunity to transform the way applications are delivered to our customers in a secure, fast and reliable way to anyone, anywhere, at any time where it is across data centres on into the Cloud environment. We are looking for new ways to integrate application deployment workflows with the customer ecosystem through 3rd party integration to effectively enable DevOps scenarios for our customers. The ideal candidate is an energetic, hands-on and creative problem solver that is energized to solve distributed systems problems at Scale.
The Management, Orchestration, Visualization and Analytics (ManOVA) team is looking for a technically strong software Engineer who will help develop and enhance the features of Manova products and services. Having a background in Java development is essential. UI development skills are highly desired.
- Design, develop and test new features end to end for a complex application
- Design user interfaces by using modern UI technologies
- Work efficiently in an Agile environment
- Own both the development and the unit, integration and functional test automation for the assigned features
- Constantly strive for increased performance and scalability of the product by diagnosing and fixing such issues
- Work with Scale infrastructure in Openstack or Vio VMware
- Adopt and advocate practices of modern responsive UI designs
- Keep abreast of new technologies and development practices
- Efficiently communicate/collaborate internally at F5
- Proactively identifying and resolving key technical issues
- One to four years of significant software development and engineering experience.
- Solid experience in Java and related technologies. Some experience in Python is helpful.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle, SqlServer, DB2 or another RDBMS is a plus
- Experience of text search or analytics with ElasticSearch is highly desired
- Proficiency in Docker and containerized environment
- Solid experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Develop functional test automation using Cypress, Selenium or other technologies
- Experience with UI Automation and practices to increase efficiency and quality of UI development
- Good familiarity with REST services and data formats such as JSON, XML
- BA/BS in computer science or other engineering disciplines
- Expertise with Gitlab/Bitbucket, Continuous Integration and Agile development methodology
- Good communication, presentation skills and ability to work well in a development team
- Strong SW engineering and design skills with an eye for details.
- Passion for learning new technologies, and a track record of doing so
- Familiarity with Networking and Security, including the understanding of load balancers, firewalls, identity & access management, certificate management, is a definite plus.