FactSet Off Campus drive in Hyderabad 2020 | Hiring For Software Engineer
FactSet is hiring for the position of Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Open:FactSet provides the premier marketplace for financial content, serving both third party data vendors and data-hungry clients. Standard Data Feeds gives content partners access to FactSet’s integration, concordance, and feed distribution technologies, creating a powerful platform for the redistribution of new and unique data feeds. Clients get access to the third party and Factset data via feeds as well as through a new Data Exploration environment that lets them easily and quickly put the data to use.
CTS is seeking an engineer to join the team and help support, enhance, and expand the Standard Data Feeds infrastructure, and help implement tools for editing and operational support. The engineer will work closely with other data feed engineers and product developers in designing and implementing technical enhancements as well as integrating a variety of third party and Factset-sourced feeds.
- 50% Learning & Training: Participate in training, execute on labs effectively and learn the processes and technologies used in house Proficiency with the tools, libraries and languages used in development
- 40% Develop, test and deploy software Additional features and/or content is released to solution end users
- 10% Communicate and collaborate with product developers, direct manager and engineering peers to develop the correct solutions Effective project planning and development of expected solutions
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here