FactSet Software Engineer
FactSet is hiring for the position of FixedIncome Software Engineer. For insights, practice materials and more such updates related to off campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutions for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
Analytical Product Engineering is responsible for FactSet’s industry leading Portfolio, Risk, Quantitative, and Fixed Income products. These products are used by thousands of Asset Managers around the world every day to assist with investment decisions, analysis of performance, risk management, and the presentation of results. Analytical Product Engineering’s product space represents a high growth opportunity for FactSet.
|Qualifications||B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent|
|Experience||0-2 years of professional Python experience|
|Work Location||Hyderabad, IND|
|Job Profile||FixedIncome Software Engineer|
- Develop new applications and enhancements to existing Fixed Income applications
- Maintain and fix bugs in existing Fixed Income applications
- Work with Fixed Income Product Development to understand project requirements and work with other Analytics Engineers on the technical design of those solutions
- Provide regular project status updates to Team Lead
- Work with QA team to prioritize and resolve issues
- Apply best practices to their own work, and propagate this information within the team
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented design principles
- Experience building RESTful services
- Ability to articulate and quickly adopt development best practices
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a member of a team, including participating in peer code reviews and maintaining project and operational documentation
- Ability to set own goals based on shifting priorities for self
- Ability to work as part of a geographically diverse team
- Ability to create and review documentation and test plans
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people