[Apply Now] FamPay Off-Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Product Design Intern
FamPay Off-Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Product Design Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
|Work Location||BENGALURU – India,Remote|
|Profile||Product Design Intern|
With FamPay, teens can save, earn and pay using UPI, P2P, and card payments without the need to set up a bank account. They get a personalized UPI ID, a numberless prepaid card, and a payment link as well. FamPay aims at making banking smooth and fun for children. Users send money with FamPay just like they send pictures on Instagram.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni and backed by some of the most respected investors around the world – Y-Combinator, Sequoia, Venture Highway, and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels. We are on a mission to drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers on a smooth and fun-filled journey from cash to digital. We are raising a new, financially aware generation who understands the fundamentals of personal finance and is capable of making decisions in their best long-term interest.
About this Role
It is the product that sells, not just the idea.
With a product that’s aimed at teenagers, design is at the center of our offering. Therefore, it would not be an exaggeration to say that we will perish without a world class user experience and delight.
We are looking for a Product Design Intern with good understanding of design principles. One who does not compromise the beauty or usability of the product and has worked on a successful consumer application in a tech product company.
On the Job
- You depend on user-centric critical analysis and problem-solving
- Gather and evaluate user requirements from Design team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, ProtoPie, After Effects or other prototyping tools.
- Graduates and undergraduates from any background can apply
- No minimum experience
- Preference for students of formal design school/ depts.
- Past internship experience in a startup is a plus