Famwork Off Campus drive hiring For Software Engineer Intern
Famwork is hiring for the position of Software Engineer intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Famwork, Inc is a Subscription-based Cloud-EHR SaaS product that Clinics and Healthcare providers use to manage their practice. We are focused on network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the United States. If you’re interested in working with us, we’re hiring!
As a software engineer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live, and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Proficient in Java, C++, Ruby on Rails or other programming languages.
- Hands-on with SQL or NoSQL database.
- Competent with developing web apps in popular web frameworks (ASP .Net, JQuery, Apache Wicket, JavaServer Faces (JSF) & Spring MVC etc,).
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or Openstack will be a plus.
Who can apply:
- Class Of 2021/22
- Available for 6 months – Internship
- Experience Letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Job Offer based on performance CTC 5-11L
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here