FICO Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer I
FICO is hiring for the position of Software Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
“Come join our product development team in a hands-on technical role where you’ll be involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of software development and methodologies. This role provides the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of our business and work closely with professional services and product management to develop a highly feature rich product.” – VP, Software Engineering.
|Profile||Software Engineering-Engineer I|
What You’ll Contribute
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and programming.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here