FICO Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Quality Assurance-Engineer I
FICO is hiring for Software Quality Assurance-Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, supporting businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential!
|Profile||Software Quality Assurance-Engineer I|
What You’ll Contribute
- Develop test plan and test strategy meeting functional requirements, user stories and user acceptance criteria.
- Oversee the team and perform hands-on manual and automated testing (both “black” and “grey” box). Execute application, usability, functional, regression and performance testing for business applications in a client/server environment.
- Review, author and maintain flexible and maintainable automated test scripts to support QA automation.
- Evaluate testing results and enter problem reports in a problem tracking system.
- Communicate product readiness, level of quality, and results to Quality Assurance Management and the project team.
- Identify gaps in the quality assurance and testing processes, generate solutions, and actively address them for continuous improvement.
- Participate in release planning and product roll-out.
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Applications Systems Design, or other related Data Processing field of study.
- Expertise in the software quality assurance industry with strong QA process knowledge.
- Excellent testing skills and experience with commercial software development processes, SaaS or ASP (Application Service Provider) for browser-based applications, client/server application and database driven applications on Unix/Linux, Windows.
- Demonstrable project management experience in successfully delivering multiple testing engagements, preferably in a global organization.
- Working experience with RDBMS and NoSQL skills with the ability to generate complex queries.
- Ability to develop and implement test automation strategies.
- Exposure to Scrum or other agile development methodologies.
- Proficiency in Core Java and Proficiency in VB Scripting.
- Proficiency in Test case Automation using Selenium and UFT.
- Proficiency in QA concepts and methodologies.
- Proficiency with test management tools like QTEST, JIRA, Quality Center.
- Should have hands on experience in building automation framework for GUI and API/Webservices.
- Should have good knowledge and experience in Agile methodology and related processes.
- Should have knowledge and experience for working in Unix and Database.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here