FireEye Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Junior Associate Engineer Intern
FireEye is hiring for Junior Associate Engineer Intern. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye’s world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
Looking for a new interesting and fun challenge while working with cool technologies and some of the world’s most interesting data?
You’ll help collect and make sense of piles of research data, turn it into information, and make it actionable. You will grow your skills, work with cutting edge research and technologies and introduce new tools (R&D) to the team. You’ll work in an environment that encourages creative thinking and novel solutions to interesting problems. You’ll collaborate with fellow engineers, product management and end users. You’ll come up with ways to do things more quickly and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality.
Bottom line: you’ll create software that makes our team smarter, faster, and better at what we do – protecting the world from evil.
This internship will be in the Threat Intelligence arm at FireEye. Learn more about the most sophisticated commercial cyber threat intelligence platform ever developed here.
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Profile||Junior Associate Engineer Intern|
- Maintain and improve code base of existing projects
- Develop new technologies to capture source data
- Extend target coverage of our collection tools
- Implement new data collection and analysis systems
- Participate in the design of software as well as ensuring software is developed to specification.
- Self-motivated, able to work in an agile environment, and possess strong analytical and design skills.
- Studying Computer Science or related degree
- Familiar with Linux, Python/Groovy/Java and related libraries and frameworks, such as Django, Flask, Spring Boot, etc
- Familiar with REST API Design and development skills
- Desire to work in an iterative sprint driven development environment
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- A passion for fighting bad-guys and keeping our customers safe from evil
- Demonstrable knowledge of Linux
- SQL and No-SQL databases, such as Cassandra, Elastic Search, Mongo, H-base
- Familiarity with cache, messaging and streaming applications, such as, redis, Apache Kafka
- Domain knowledge of (Cyber) Intelligence
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here