FIS Off-Campus drive 2021 hiring for Software Engineer I
FIS is hiring for Software Engineer I. For insights and updates related to off-campus drives and internship drives be active on our website.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS is searching for talented software engineers for a variety of roles within our Merchant Solutions Technology Development division. You can look forward to an exciting and dynamic career working on a variety of technologies and expect to master multiple programming languages and technology platforms. FIS is committed to continuous modernization of our platforms as we create the innovative financial solutions that improve the way the world banks, pays and invests.
|Work Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Profile||Software Engineer I|
What you will be doing
- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Internally recognized specialist on complex technical matters. Champions significant projects using demonstrated leadership and creativity.
- Technical ownership of 1-2 development areas and contributes to other areas.
- Understanding of a Worldpay product area along with customer needs and market. Handles multiple tasks and can switch between them.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in software development methodologies and best practices
- Experience building applications using Java, Spring, spring boot,
- Experience with microservices technologies
- Experience working collaboratively using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience consuming web service end points (e.g. REST, SOAP), strong REST Webservices development, Jenkins, SQL server, DB2 preferred.
- Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including integration with internal and external systems.
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.S/M.Tech
Added Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of banking or Financial services industry
What we offer you:
- A range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A multi-faceted job with a broad spectrum of responsibilities
- A modern international work environment and a dedicated and innovative team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step
Do join our telegram channel for latest job updates : Join Now
Cracking the Coding Interview: click here